Thursday 27 August 2009

So at the moment my life isn't resembling an issue of Time Out London as it usually does. I'm having to spend about 99% of my time indoors which is not my place of choice in August but Im not really grumbling. Instead of playing spider solitaire, freecell and learning the price of each piece of Marc Jacobs clothing on net-a-porter.com I thought I would put my time to some better use and write about my multplie sclerosis symptoms (for family and well wishers and maybe other people who have similar experiences) and what I could be doing with my time (for me).
I just realised that this is like making a diary for the whole world to see. Gross.

1 comment:

  1. well as I always say - if something occurs to you - you may as well publish it on the internet!

    ReplyDelete